Wednesday, April 15, 2009

God wants uranium to stay in the ground

Comment: Great Letter, keep the uranium in the ground, under the granite rock!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:15 AM EDT

I read the article in the Star-Tribune entitled "Why Don't We All Just Mine Uranium."

Uranium is a very valuable thing but it is not as valuable as our lives.

God meant for the uranium to stay in the ground or he would not have put it there.

That's what's wrong with this world.

Man tries to rob the earth of God's treasures and in doing so unleashes poisons on innocent people like you and I.

I live in Keeling, but I plan on joining Emmanuel Episcopal Church in Chatham and I don't want my self or fellow church members to get sick or anyone for that matter.

We all need to pray about this matter and let God put a stop to it.

Trust in him and he will take care of it.

May God bless you all.

Rodney Shawn HintonKeeling

No comments: